Welcome to Dore Health
Welcome to DH Osteopathy
For Pain Relief & Muscle Rehabilitation
Welcome to Dore Health
Healthy body, Peace of mind
T’s & C’s
These terms and conditions and any schedules (as may be varied from time to time) shall constitute your membership agreement (“Membership Agreement”) with dh Pilates.
By registering as a member of dh Pilates you are agreeing to accept the terms of this Membership Agreement. We strongly recommend that you print out and save a copy of your Membership Agreement and contact us in case of any issues. We will keep a record of your acceptance of this Membership Agreement.
Terms and Conditions
By registering for monthly payments with Dore Health Pilates and attending the face to face classes & zoom classes, you are agreeing to accept the terms & conditions as set out below.
Payment will be made at the end of the proceeding month for the following month – for example, to pay for the month of March, your payment should be set up to be due on the 28th February. All memberships renew on the 1st of the month. Your monthly fee will be paid every month account on the same date, until you email us to terminate your membership.
Cancellation of Monthly Payments
I cannot pro-rata a refund of your final monthly fee so please ensure you terminate, by email, at least seven days before the date your monthly fee is paid. Any class credits must be used by the date of termination. Unused class credits will not be refunded for any reason.
How do I pay?
Payment can be made via our website www.dorehealth.co.uk It can be set up to pay on a rolling monthly basis. All that is needed to set up a Stripe account (if you don’t already have one) is an email address.
Payment for Fees
is taken by our third party payment processor. On making a booking you will leave the Website and enter a third party’s booking engine followed by another third party’s payment website. Payment is then taken by credit or debit card via a secure connection. dore health does not have access to your payment card details. Once you leave our website you are subject to the terms and conditions of our third party booking engine and payment processor. We are not liable for any damage caused in relation to using our Partner’s services.
Your monthly subscription holds your place in a particular class. However, if you are away for an extended time, you may suspend your payment for a minimum of one month. Equally, you could continue your subscription and make use of either the live zoom classes or the unlimited exercise library irrespective of whether you are at home or on holiday. Another option would be to downgrade your membership to just the exercise library for the month. Seven days notice by email is required in order to ensure your suspension holiday is in place. All new memberships or renewals begin on the 1st of the month.
Pilates Exercise Library
The Pilates classes library is for your sole use and is not transferable.
Pilates Exercise Library Disclaimer
You confirm that if you participate in the Zoom Pilates Class Library you do so (i) at your own risk (ii) in a safe environment in your own home and (iii) you confirm that you are generally fit and healthy and have no underlying health issues that may adversely impact upon your participation in the Pilates Class Library Classes. Please listen to your body and when in doubt, stop that particular exercise. You expressly waive and release any claim that you may have at any time for injury of any kind against dore health. You assume all risk of injury by using the Pilates Library Classes.
Should dore health need to suspend face to face classes for any reason (for example, due to the coronavirus outbreak), your monthly payment will automatically be downgraded to a Zoom class package where you can attend our Online Classes.
Monthly packages confer a set number of classes per month. Transfer of a class place to another day or time is at my discretion and dependent on availability of places within that calendar month.
Paying the Monthly Fee entitles you to attend:
(i) 4/5 live classes per calendar month with the face to face package (ii) 4/5 zoom classes per calendar month with the zoom package (iii) 4/5 face to face & 4/5 zoom classes per calendar month with the face to face & zoom class package.
iv)Full access to the Pilates Exercise Library. All monthly packages allow full access to the Pilates Class Library.
GDPR 2018 PRIVACY NOTICE
T’s & C’s
This document refers to personal data, which is defined as information concerning any living person (a natural person who hereafter will be called the Data Subject) that is not already in the public domain.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which is EU wide and far more extensive than its predecessor the Data Protection Act, along with the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR), seek to protect and enhance the rights of EU data subjects. These rights cover the safeguarding of personal data, protection against the unlawful processing of personal data and the unrestricted movement of personal data within the EU and its storage within the EEA.
1 – dore health ltd, based at Hayles Bridge Offices, 228 Mulgrave Rd,Sutton,Surrey, SM2 6JT which hereafter for the purposes of this Privacy Notice will be referred to as dore health, is pleased to provide the following information:
2 – Who we are
dore health provide health services including and not confined to osteopathy, pilates & fitness training services. The company may also provide other services, about which our staff will be pleased to provide more details.
3 – Personal Data
- a) For the purposes of providing services, dore health professionals may require detailed medical information. We will only collect what is relevant and necessary for your treatment. When you visit our practice, we will make notes which may include details concerning your medicaion, treatment and other issues affecting your health. This data is always held securely, is not shared with anyone not involved in your treatment, although for data storage purposes it may be handled by pre-vetted staff who have all signed an integrity and confidentiality agreement. To be able to process your personal data it is a condition of any treatment that you give your explicit consent to allow dore health professionals to document and process your personal medical data. Contact details provided by you such as telephone numbers, email addresses, postal addresses may be used to remind you of future appointments and provide reports or other information concerning your treatment.
- b) For marketing purposes, dore health professionals may also use the contact details provided by you to respond to your enquiries, including making telephone contact and emailing information to you which the practice believes may be of interest to you.
- c) In making initial contact with the practice you consent to dore health maintaining a marketing dialogue with you until you either opt out (which you can do at any time) or we decide to desist in promoting our services. dore health may occasionally also act on behalf of its patients in the capacity of data processor, when we may promote other practitioners, who may not be employed by us. dore health do not broker your data and you can ask to be removed from our marketing database by emailing or phoning the company using the contact details provided at the end of this Privacy Notice.
- d) Some basic personal data may be collected about you from the marketing forms and surveys you complete, from records of our correspondence and phone calls and details of your visits to our website, including but not limited to, personally identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses.
- f) dore health will only collect the information needed so that we can provide you with the services you require, the business does not sell or broker your data.
4 – Legal basis for processing any personal data
To meet our contractual obligations obtained from explicit Patient Consent and legitimate interest to respond to enquiries concerning the services provided.
5 – Legitimate interests pursued by dore health
To promote treatments for patients with all types of health problems including back pain and neck pain, tennis elbow, frozen shoulders, sciatica, headaches, sports injuries, and other degenerative conditions.
6 – Consent
Through agreeing to this privacy notice you are consenting to dore health processing your personal data for the purposes outlined. You can withdraw consent at any time by using the postal, email address or telephone number provided at the end of this Privacy Notice.
7 – Disclosure
dore health will keep your personal information safe and secure, only staff engaged in providing your treatment will have access to your patient records, although our administration team will have access to your contact details so that they can make appointments and manage your account. dore health will not disclose your Personal Information unless compelled to, in order to meet legal obligations, regulations or valid governmental requests. The practice may also enforce its Terms and Conditions, including investigating potential violations of its Terms and Conditions to detect, prevent or mitigate fraud or security or technical issues; or to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of its staff.
GDPR 2018 PRIVACY NOTICE
dore health will process personal data during the duration of any professional relationship and will continue to store only the personal data needed for eight years after the contract has expired to meet any legal obligations. After eight years all personal data will be deleted, unless basic information needs to be retained by us to meet our future obligations to you, such as erasure details. Records concerning minors who have received treatment will be retained until the child has reached the age of 25.
9 – Data storage
All Data is held in the United Kingdom. dore health does not store personal data outside the EEA.
10 – Your rights as a data subject
At any point whilst dore health are in possession of, or processing your personal data, all data subjects have the following rights:
Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records. Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing.
Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- • • • • • •
In the event that dore health refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why, which you have the right to legally challenge. At your request dore health can confirm what information it holds about you and how it is processed.
11 – You can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation (dore health) that has determined how and why to process your data.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of dore health and information about these interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erasure, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any 6me.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (ICO).
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a
contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic
involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
12 – To access what personal data is held, identification will be required
dore health will accept the following forms of identification (ID) when information on your personal data is requested: a copy of your driving licence, passport, birth certificate and a utility bill not older than three months. A minimum of one piece of photographic ID listed above and a supporting document is required. If dore health is dissatisfied with the quality, further information may be sought before personal data can be released. All requests should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning +44 (0)7949 051778 or writing to us at the address further below.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by dore health you have the right to complain to us. If you do not get a response within 30 days, you can complain to the ICO.
The details for each of these contacts are:
Debbie Dore & Carlo Dore
Telephone 07949 051 778 / 07958 658 493 or email email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, SK9 5AF Telephone +44 (0) 303 123 1113 or email: hRps://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/